Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!


It's Tiffany's 30th birthday! It is her Golden birthday!! I hope it is a good one!!! I miss you and love you tons!!! Your a awesome sister and you amaze me at how strong you are!! I dont know that I could ever be strong enough to deal with some things you have had too!! Your an amazeing person and I look up to you in so many ways I couldnt even begin to tell you!! I love you and have wonderful birthday!!!Sorry couldnt find any other picture of you in my picture file!!

5 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Thanks sum for the sweet note, I love you too! But wow...that pictures is horrible of me. Yuck!

summerseverydaymoments said...

I know sorry!! I didnt have another one!! At least not on my computer!

mommat said...

Happy Happy Golden Birthday Tiff!

Love you tons too!

rebecs said...

I think she is amazing, and I also look up to her. and how fun to celebrate a golden bday!

Amanda C. said...

Yeah Happy Birthday Tiff! I need to call that girl! I agree.. she is one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my whole life!!! I love her to pieces! Um Summer you have some DANG cute little boo boos! I'm glad I found your blog! How Fun!