Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas is Over!!

Dont get me wrong I love Christmas! But it is amazeing how messy your house gets!! But I guess with five kiddos I should just expect it now! I dont have any pictures to post yet! They are all on my moms or Tiffanys camera mine never made it out of my bag! So I will have them download them and then post some!! Christmas morning we didnt get any pictures because we forgot our camera at my parents house!! Bummer I know!! But the kids were very excited about getting the Wii! We have had some family competitions!!! So now it is time for the New Year! Is everyone ready? I think I am! Hopefully I can start looseing some baby weight from Sierra then work on the baby weight from the other four!!! Robs mom took me shopping yesterday for Christmas and I got to pairs of jeans and what is exciting about that is that I was able to get a size smaller!!! Yes that is very exciting for me!!! Well I hope everyone has a great New Year! I will come back a post pictures when I get them!!!

2 comments:

Shan B. said...

Summer!!! I can't believe it!! How long has it been. Love your blog. I looked @ Tiff's too. I can't believe I found you. You are on my list so I can keep up with you. Happy New Year!!!

Amanda C. said...

Your kids are HECKA cute. I can't get over it! I feel the same way about Christmas! Oh man. Hope you guys had a great holiday! -Manda