Monday, May 5, 2008

Vote for Sierra!!


Okay guys a friend of mine told me I should enter Sierra in the Baby Idol contest they are having here and I did and they called and said she is in the top 24 so you all need to go and vote for her! You can vote once per computer! Once a day til friday then they will annouce the top 10 so go vote and tell your friends to vote and if you have more than one computer vote it too! Remember once each day dont forget to vote! That is the photo I entered! She wins a 1000 dollar savings bond if she wins!! So vote, vote,vote!!!! Oh sorry go to www.KDUK.com to vote that would be a good thing to know!

2 comments:

mommat said...

I voted and then logged on to show Lacie...and it let me vote again on the same computer...

we'll pad the votes through Friday!

rebecs said...

yes, we voted to.... i will copy your post and post on my blog for my blog readers. hope she wins.