Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sierra's Blessing Day!







So today was Sierra's blessing day! It was a crazy morning for me but we got there just in time. Grandpa was there as well as Dave and Devon and June and her fiance. It was nice to see them! We had some cranky kiddos so we didnt get a updated family picture that I wanted so I will try and get another one some other day. The family one is missing Sage as you can tell and she was refuseing to be in the picture as you can see in her picture! Sierra's Bling I love it! Rebecca the one with me and Sierra is for you because you say I need to post more of myself.

2 comments:

rebecs said...

that picture is very cute!!! and soo precious, especially with the blsg dress.
some of the best fam pictures to look back on are the ones that are not 'perfect'.

Jenie said...

I love her blessing dress, it is gorgeous.