Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Anniversary!

I forgot to include in my post yesterday that it was our anniversary!!We will celbrate it on friday, Mom is gonna watch the kids for us! We have been married for 8 years now!!!! We now have 5 beautiful kids and I never thought I would actually have that many but I love it! I am grateful for Rob he has his moments but all husbands do! He is a good dad and he loves us and that is all I can ask for. One day all of our examples to him will get him to take that leap and join the church! I dont have any pics of us that are recent so I better get one soon!

4 comments:

mommat said...

Happy Happy Anniversay to you both....and many many more....!!!!

Talltiffany said...

AHHH! Happy Anniversary! How fun. Enjoy your date this weekend. YOU DESERVE IT! 8 years and 5 kiddos, you guys have been busy! Congrats. Love ya!

Jenie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! It always amazes me how quickly the time goes by.

rebecs said...

happy anniversary... celebrating will be fun!!! wow 8 yrs!