Monday, July 23, 2007

Just Rambleing!

So I cant really post any new pics from the last week because they are on moms camera and I dont have access to them right now but Tiff and Lacie posted some. Let me tell you it is frustrateing not having a digital camera that is defintely what I am saving up for now. Well I also wanted to let those of you who love Uppercaseliving that they just came out with there new catalog so check it out. Have two parties booked so it is starting to pick up. I really enjoy there stuff and coming up with ideas of diffrent ways to use it. Well everyone is at the coast today but we couldnt go because I have kids to watch today. So that is a bummer we dont get to hang out with everyone! It has been a crazy day with my four then 6 others that I watch that doesnt happen very often that they are all here the same day but at least it is almost over the last three should be picked up in about a half hour. Yeah then it is time to figure out what is for dinner!

1 comments:

rebecs said...

if you lived by us, i would have a party. love that stuff. how can you get a catalog??