Thursday, July 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH!


Today is Savannah's 6th birthday! How time flys! I can remember the day she was born just like it was yesterday I have remember to cherish each day with all my kids because before I know it they will be grown and have there own familys. Savannah is my drama queen! She is my nosey rosey! She is my helper! I sure wish that I had inherited the beautifuls she has nice full thick head of curls! We are having here birthday tonight at the Build a Bear workshop the kids will have a blast! It will be my kids the cousins and 4 of Savannah's friends! It might be a little hectic but it should be okay because it is thursday and we will have enough adults that it should be okay! She is very excited and can hardly wait! She woke me up this morning coming into my room saying I am the Bithday Girl! And she is offically 6 now she was born at 10:45am. We will post pics of the party asap so everyone can feel like they were there!

5 comments:

rebecs said...

Happy Birthday, we hope you have tons of fun making your own bear!

Branzilla said...

How fun! I remember the day you brought her home from the hospital and I got to take a nap with her for a couple of hours on the couch. She is such a smart, beautiful little girl. Love her!

Talltiffany said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! See you tomorrow! YA!

mommat said...

I remember her thick beautiful longgggggg hair when she was born. We couldn't believe how much hair she had then. And I an sooo glad she had NICE curls. Love you little bug!

Jenie said...

Wow its hard to believe our kids are getting so grown up. Hanna is getting baptized tomorrow and I can hardly believe she is old enough.