Friday, July 13, 2007

Cooper walking?

So I just wanted to share with everyone that Cooper in the last week has taken his first steps and he is working on more but all day today he used the toy mom,dad and Lacie and the boys got him for his birthday to help him learn to walk he was going all over the house today with it. I dont have any pictures to share yet but I wanted to share this milestone with everyone so I am guessing in the next week or so we will have a new little walker on our hands but I think then I will be in for some trouble because he will into even more things. He is not such my little baby anymore! Well I am so very excited to see our Grandpa we havent seen him since we lost Grandma before Savannah was born. I am excited to see Joe and Tiff and really excited to see Jane I miss her and I havent seen her for awhile!
Oh and guess what the IKEA opens in Portland on July 25th I am so very excited and can hardly wait I am counting down the days!

5 comments:

Branzilla said...

way to go Cooper! He is becoming such a big boy. I wish I could come out and see Grandpa. I am bummed I can't

Jenie said...

Hooray Cooper. Hold old is he?

mommat said...

Only down side I see to Cooper walking is he will trim down those very ample chubby squishy thighs that are sooo cute...oh and get into everything is sight. And yes, if all goes as planned grandpa L should be here this mext weekend for a few days. Should be a fun week.

rebecs said...

i am soooo jelous that you guys get an ikea close by. so fun. you will have to let us see cooper walk on the cam when you visit mom and dads.

Talltiffany said...

My little man is walking! Congrats to Cooper! YOU DID IT! YAY! Can't wait to see you guys too! Watch out, he's going to get into everything, he thinks it's funny! Silly boy!