Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just another day!

Well the kids had so much fun we even took Cali and she had a good time even though she wont walk she isnt use to the leash thing yet but we are working on it. Well I guess you guys saw most of the pictures and I dont have the access to the pictures to post them so look at Tiffs and Lacies blog. I so need a digital camera!! It gets a little frustrateing sometimes because I dont have one. Today we have a playdate with a bunch of kids from Savannahs kinder class and there moms and I actually get to go because I dont have any kids to watch but my own. So it will be nice to have some adult interaction and get to know some new moms. We are meeting at the school park so the kids can play! Wow can you believe that 4th of July is just around the corner crazy!! How time flys. We have so many birthdays coming up!! Well I better go for now.

1 comments:

rebecs said...

Your dog is sooo cute. Maybe someday we will have one. But I am going to have to train it to run with me, and not to be in the house, and to only poop in one spot, need it to smell bad, oh and no hair.