Sunday, June 17, 2007

Alot of diffrent stuff!!







So I have some more pictures to share here is the whole family at the beach when we went a couple of weekends ago. These are the little forts we found at one beach that people made the kids loved them. And here are some pictures from Cooper's birthday I dont have the messy face ones back yet though they are still in the camera. I so need a digital camera!!!!!!!!!! And here is picture of Savannah when she lost her very first tooth and what she got from the tooth fairy!! She was very excited!!So we are all at mom and dads having a barbeque we had salmon and shishkbobs very good. So we got out fence done and Rob made the mistake telling the kids that when we had a fence they could get a puppy thinking they would forget well what do you think was the first thing they asked about once they realized the fence was now here so now guess what we have a puppy and yes I will get pictures up as soon as I can. She is a black lab and her name is Cali she is a good puppy so far weve had her since wednesday. Cooper loves her and she really likes Cooper. So I think that is all I have to update on. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

6 comments:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Okay so I havent worked out how to do this all yet sorry about the sideways pictures. I am still learning how to do this all. Rebecca I think I need your help. Love the stuff your doing on yours.

rebecs said...

chubes thoughts: cooper needs a haircut. It is soo fun to see the pictures. Wow cooper is sooo cute, and growning up. Yes, a digital camera makes things lots easier. email me if you need some help.

summerseverydaymoments said...

Yes he does but getting him to hold still is the problem.

mommat said...

Yea, thx Summer now Lacie thinks she needs a puppie for her Bday. I told her the 2 things I can't give her were the Big D and a new puppie she will have to think of something else. I'm not caving this time!!!!

Branzilla said...

Stay strong mom! You know if you give in you will regret it. For her b-day have go visit Cali!

Sheep-Dog said...

Summer your blog is great ...showing the kids and what they are doing is wonderful...build those memories and good times