Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Target and Safeway Trip!




I just had to share the awesome job I did on my shopping trip to get some things at Target and Safeway. Yesterday I went through my coupon binder(yes I said binder) and got all my coupons together that I was going use at Target and Safeway so that once the kids were off to school I could run in to town and get some things. When I was at Target they had some great stuff on clearance that I grabbed too because it was a good deal. The pictures are not very clear I don't know why I couldn't get them clearer but I spent 45.00 dollars for all of that!! This is what I got!
Target
Finish Dishwasher Tabs
Jet Dry for Dishwasher
Bottle of Fabric Softener
Purex 3-1
2 toothbrushes
2 bottles of shampoo
1 bottle of conditioner
Bottle of Ibuprofen
bottle of kids Ibuprofen
Box of 60 count Tampax
Envelopes
Tyson Chicken strips
Dentyne 3 pack gum
3 boxes of 22 pouches of Quaker instant oatmeal(girls love this for breakfast)
8 crest toothpastes
Safeway

3 bags of Ore Ida french fries
3 bags of Gourton Fish sticks

I think I did great!! And now have some stock up stuff too!!

7 comments:

cathy said...

I sure wish we had the coupons you guys get , ours are ok but nothin like your deals . Don't ya just love a bargin!

summerseverydaymoments said...

Yes I love a bargin!! It makes me very happy!!

The Nickster said...

Good Job summer thats awesome

Sheep-Dog said...

Wow what a load of loot! Yep you take after your Mother who loves bargains as well:-)

Talltiffany said...

You go girl. I love it!

mommat said...

I do love bargains... I need to have the coupon class though..Summer,Tiffany??

summerseverydaymoments said...

I can show you how it isn't has hard as it sounds!