Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Keeping In Touch!

So I don't really have anything that exciting to post about but thought I should just post a little something to say hi! I am keeping busy with the kids and my classes for this block of school have been more challenging so I have been spending a lot more time doing school work. I am also trying to lose weight again so I have started doing the P90X videos and they are a workout. Some of them I can do then there are some that will have to wait until I am stronger. I am also getting things organized for Sierra's Birthday coming up! She is gonna be 3! I can't believe my baby is gonna be 3! It kinda makes me sad but I am so glad to be out of the diaper stage!! Love it! I had 9 years of diapers so I am done!! Except for the fact that one of my day care kids mom is pregnant which means I will be having a baby in August! LOL He is here 10hrs a day so when that baby is hear so will it but at least they go home! Sierra is gonna have a Super Why party she loves that show! It is a super cute show and she learns from it too! She can already tell you what certain letters are! Not all of them yet but there is a few she can do already! So that is what we have been up to! I will hopefully have something to post soon.

1 comments:

cathy said...

oh my gosh , you have kids for 10 hrs a day !!! that is crazy.
when do you have time for yourself and your kids. i sure don't miss the dayhome i had , i can't stand other peolpes kids ( except family that's diffrent ) wow good luck with that . we need to encourage each other to loose weight, i need to for Asia s grad!!