Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trip!

We had a great time and we have tones of pictures but this gives you an idea! Also I wanted to go to this store in Forks that I found out about from my TwilightMoms blog that I go to often it is called Leppell's it is a Flower and Gift shop but I was told they carried scrapbook stuff so I had to check it out! They had some great stuff so that I can scrapbook my trip I am very excited! It is a flower shop but now half of there store is also all Twilight stuff and scrapbook stuff! It was fun and the lady that owns it was so nice! She told us that Forks was just made the number one tourist spot in Washington!!! Also her daughter at least I think it was her daughter! She is in high school well Rob and I did a double take because she dresses up like Alice hair and contacts and everything she looked great! I wanted to take a picture of her but they charge five bucks! Can you believe that! So I didnt get one! I regret it now but I wasnt willing to pay five bucks for one picture!

4 comments:

Shan B. said...

Ok....so where is it? I'm going to Seattle in June...maybe I can make a detour on one of the days. What's the blog you go to?

rebecs said...

love all the twilight pictures!!! what a fun place to visit. I am glad you had fun.

mommat said...

Glad you were able to get away and have some fun!

Talltiffany said...

How funny! Seriously, 5 bucks for a picture. I'll dress up like a vampire for 5 bucks! :)