Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Day Out!

So on Saturday it was so nice out that we decided we wanted to go somewhere so we decided to go to Multnomah Falls up by Portland it was fun the kids had a good time! Me, Cooper, Sierra and Sage made it up to the bridge then Rob, Savannah and Hunter went all the way to the top! I wanted to go too but the little ones wouldn't of made it! It is straight up hike. So here are some pics from the day! Then after the waterfall we went to Oxbow Regional Park in Gresham this was for me and some of you are laughing right now but that is okay it made my day and was very exciting for me! Yes I know that I am obsessed but I cant help it! So these pictures of me are standing where they filmed some of Twilight!!!! This is where they filmed the "I know what you are scene" and "say it out loud" part!!! So okay go ahead a laugh but it was fun!! And it is a very pretty park and you can go camping there. Oh and I found this salamander at the filming spot that we picked up to show the kids! Dont worry we put it back!












9 comments:

Talltiffany said...

The waterfall is pretty. I'm sure the kids had a great time.

Joe

Jenie said...

Looks beautiful!

gramaof8 said...

It is sooo! green! The pictures are beautiful

Jane said...

Looks like fun...are you going to go back and do some camping?

Watch out for the 3 bad vampires?
What are they called?

mommat said...

What a fun day.....and no laughing...

as long as it makes you happy and you all had fun...on second thought...then go ahead and laugh..

Talltiffany said...

I love that place...so cool! I did it in flip flops once! SOOOO cool that they filmed part of twilight there! :)

Shan B. said...

Freaking awesome Summer. I would go there too, if I were closer, cuz I'm obsessed too. THe waterfall is way cool too.

rebecs said...

what a fun outing... your family is sooo cute. and love robs ducks attire!

C. said...

That is pretty cool Summer..... I am so glad to see that you are creating memories for your kids to treasure as they get older, nothing like the great outdoors to bond with your family.