Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Maci is Here!!!

So Lacie had her baby yesterday at 3:37 pm she ended up having a C-section which turned out to be a very good thing! Maci Monique Geizler was 7lbs 10oz 19 inches long!! She is my first niece!!!! I am very excited and it is the first time seeing any of them after they were just born! I didnt to see Jackson and Jace til they were almost a year! Ethan I got to see after he was almost two months! And still havent met little Bronson!! So it is very exciting for me to be here within 50 mile radius!! So here are some pics!! She looks like her dad mostly so far!!








2 comments:

Talltiffany said...

YA! So exciting! So fun that you can be there! She is a cutie.

rad6 said...

she is beautiful! How exciting. Tell Lacie and all congrats and best wishes!