Thursday, February 12, 2009

A nice surprise!


I ment to sit down and write this post yesterday but ran out of time! On tuesday around 4 we had a knock at the door we thought it was the neighbor coming to pick up their kid but I opened the door and it was my dad!! It was a nice surprise! The kids were excited to see him too! I just wanted Dad to know that meant alot to all of us! We needed it too! Thank you! I love you and it was very nice! I just wanted you to know that it made it a good day!

2 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Surprises are the best. Very cool. :)

Sheep-Dog said...

Thanks it made my day as well. I think of you guys all the time. At the end of the week I will be posting my firts month progress report. Today I did 30 minutes on the eliptical and walk ran about 1 mile and 1/2. Felt great but I suspect I may be sore tomorrow. Summer thanks for the kind words. Give the kids a hug for me. Dad