Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ok I am hooked!!!!


So between my brother and Tiffany telling me how awesome Twilight by Stephanie Meyers is and I should read the collection I broke down and did and I love them!!!!! I read the first two in two in half days and I am itching to read the 3rd and 4th but I have to get those two from mom she has them and I think she is done!!! Now just getting over there to get the books!!! I am really hooked!!! And they made the first one into a movie which comes out on November 21!!! So I guess that is what I will be doing for my birthday!!! I wasnt to sure about them because it is about vampires and I am not big into that kinda stuff but these are really good so dont let the vampire issue put you off!!! Thanks Chubes and Tiff!!!

3 comments:

Talltiffany said...

I know...I am not into vampires and wolves either, but man those books were addicting. Stephanie Meyer definitely does a good job romanticising scary stuff! I enjoyed them. I too am looking forward to the movie.

rebecs said...

I thought we discussed not putting my name on your posts! This is your brother writing this bye the way.

summerseverydaymoments said...

Oh Dang it I am sorry I didnt even relise I did it!