Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am a bad wife!!


So yesterday was Robs birthday and he ended up having to work so needless to say we didnt do anything and he didnt want me to do anything!! He did talk about us all doing something on saturday together for his birthday so we will see! I feel bad but I have a really bad cold and Sierra isnt feeling all that great either and I felt worse yesterday so I wasnt up to celebrateing! I will have to make brownies or something to make up for not feeling all that great to do anything yesterday!!! So Happy Birthday Rob!!!!

3 comments:

mommat said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rob!!

How old are you NOW?? :)

Talltiffany said...

Yes...happy late birthday. I am a bad sister in law!

rebecs said...

happy birthday...

sounds like me! maybe you should celebrate your bday a few wks early and do them both together?