Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Kids on the Block!

I know that some of you are laughing but I dont care! I think it is great! They are back together and have a new cd out today! Yeah! I loved them when I was younger I remember my room being plaster with there posters! I even had a video that I would watch over and over and sing along and dance along and yes so did my sisters they better not try and deny it! And guess what is even better they are going on tour and guess where they are coming on November 23(my birthday)Yes here at the portland Rose Garden so now that would be a birthday gift or what!!!

2 comments:

Mommy2 said...

Summer, I love that you are still a die hard New Kid fan. As for me my love for them is kept on the DL. Kind of fun that they are coming to Portland for your birthday, I feel a girls night brewing!

mommat said...

Not on the DL now Lacie!

Boy what a blast from the past!