Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Baby is so sick!!



So last night I went to the ER with Sierra she had a fever wasnt eating and having a hard time breathing and wasnt sleeping! Needless to say the hype about this wonderful huge hospital was a big disappointment. Yes it is beautiful and clean and new but the people who work there not so much! We waited for three hours and still didnt get called back adults that were fast asleep in the waiting room got called back so I went to ask how much longer it was gonna be til her turn! Then I got mad!! They said there was four people in front of her what four people the four people who got there after her? Who are adults and seemed quite comfortable sleeping in there chairs! Needless to say I left went home tried to make her comfortable and waited til her doctors office was open! Took her in this morning and the ped. was not happy with the er and told me to file a complaint because it has been a big problem since they moved to the new hospital. So my baby girl has ear infections, cough, and had to receive breathing treatments and we are having a machine delivered so that I can give her the treatments at home two times a day! And she has lost two pounds since her well check on friday! The doc said it was a good thing she could afford the two pounds otherwise she would be in the hospital!! After the treatment at the office she finally fell asleep and has been asleep for the most part all day!!! I feel so bad for her!! Rob called the hospital and filed a complaint!!! We will see if they do anything!!!

5 comments:

mommat said...

OH poor sweetpea! She looks miserable.

Moving to a new hospital will always brings snags...but the ER should be the first place to be up and running at its best..(and at least know where labor and delivery are...), no excuse for that performance...hopefully there will be improvements.

Talltiffany said...

Poor baby. I hope she gets to feeling better.

rebecs said...

thats got to be sooo hard. I hope that she gets better soon.

Jenie said...

What a terrible experience, that is the last thing anyone should hsve to deal with when you are already dealing with a sick baby. Poor Sierra, I hope she is feeling better soon.

The Nickster said...

My poor fat girl hope she feels better soon its very sad when you feel like you can't do anything to help them it sucks! Give her a kiss for me