Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Game!!!







So this weekend was a busy one for us! On friday we had the Spring Carnival that me and some other moms have been working very hard on for Savannah's school. Well it was a hit we made alot of money and we got a ton of compliments so needless to say I guess we will be in charge next year as well. Then Saturday we had the Spring Game for the ducks!!! We had fun! And of course we took alot of pictures!Well here are some to give you idea of the fun! Even Sierra was a true duck fan!!!!

4 comments:

mommat said...

It was a blast and the weather was gorgeous, (so warm in fact that we had to move over to the shady side of the stadium).

It was a fun day.

(I am glad that they didn't get Sierra one of thos duck quacking whistle things...6 of them was enough!)

Talltiffany said...

Very cute and fun, wish I could have been there!

rebecs said...

oh.. soo much fun. definitly wish we were there. and that guy in the first pic, would scare me if i was a little kid!

I actually had matching hair when i was little. If i ever find those pictures I will have to post them.

Sheep-Dog said...

Super fun and with family even better. Got to get season tickets.