Tuesday, April 1, 2008



Okay so this dress is one of the first outfits mom had bought for me when I was born and she kept it and I wanted to get a picture of Sierra wearing the dress that I once wore so that is why I took these pics! I am also going to try and get a new family picture of all of us done so I can update my photo on the page! I also got to talk to my dad on sunday he called to talk to me when I went over to there house for dinner. It was the first time I have talked to him since he left. It was nice! He will be home soon he leaves there this weekend but is flying to North Carolina for Chubes graduation. My mom and Lacie and the boys are going too! I am a little jealous I wish I could be there too! Then dad will be home the following week the kids are very excited to see him! Savannah lost both of her front teeth it is quite funny I will take a picture of her and post that as well but I will say that the tooth fairy is gonna go broke if she keeps it up. She has lost three teeth over the last couple of days!!

6 comments:

Jenie said...

It is really neat to have pictures of your kids in something that you wore. She is absolutely adorable!

Sheep-Dog said...

I remember holding you in that dress! You and her are definately keepers. Yes things are coming to and end here in the Stan for me. It was very nice to talk to you Summer but everytime I called you had some priority issue, like kids, operations, and having a baby. You have been busy while I have been gone. I am excited to see the kids and share some of the Afghan experience with them. I think they will like the gifts I got them. Summer has Mom given you my gift to you and Rob yet?

2 days and a wake up! USA here I come!

Talltiffany said...

So sweet that you were able to have Sierra wear that dress. Very cool. She is stinking cute!
I am glad you talked to dad. I am jealous that I can't go either. :( Bummer.

mommat said...

I remember 'splurging' at a yard sale on that little dress. Just had to have it. It was so cute and little. Glad we have saved it all these years and now that makes 8 little baby girls that have worn it, ( how many before it came into our hands, I don't know).

(Dad, I thought I would wait and let you give it to them since they are here...Joe and Tiff thought theirs was cool by the way).

gramaof8 said...

Summer I am going to check my picture files I think i have a picture of you in that dress or one similar... it might take me awhile but I will check

Branzilla said...

Very cute! I am jealous that I don't get to hold her. She is so adorable!