Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dr appt update!

Okay so I had a appt yesterday and forgot to give a update. So now I have to go in a see her twice a week so I go again tomorrow. I have to start taking my blood pressure medicine twice a day which I hate. I dont like the way it makes me feel. I have been having alot of cramping and back pain so she checked me and since last week I am now 50 percent effaced and maybe 1cm she didnt want to check how much I was really dilated because she didnt want to stir things up. So it is looking right now that I will be having Sierra sometime the week of March 17th she just wants to get me to 36 weeks. When I know more for sure I will give everyone a update but I am gonna go to bed I have a really bad cold again and I am so tired!

6 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Rest up girl...you are about to be the mommy of 5! AHHH! We are excited to meet Sierra.

Jenie said...

I'm sorry you are sick. That definitely makes pregnancy that much tougher.

Branzilla said...

WOW! I can't believe that she is almost here. It seems like it went by so fast. I am excited to meet baby Sierra.

Oh, I need some pictures of all of you guys. Try to get mom to have a photo shoot. If she could do black and white that would be cool. I have frames I need to fill.

mommat said...

we will do a photo shoot.....and since Tiff might be able to make it up for the big event, it will be that much easier...she is the photo nazi as you all know. We'll do our best to get lots of photos.

Jessica said...

good luck, I dont comment very often but I like to see your pictures and read about your life, I cant wait to see pictures of you new little one

rebecs said...

wow, that will come sooner then we expect!!!! cant wait to see pictures of the cute little one.