Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today was the Day!!!!!!

So today was the day for the big ultrasound!!! Yeah!! I have pics but I will scan them at mom and dads on saturday when I am there because I printer/scanner isnt working!!! So it is a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am right again! So I need everyones help in the name department I think I am still gonna go with a S name since all of the girls so far have a S name so start throwing them at me!!! I am very excited it will be fun to shop for a girl cuter clothes anyway!!! And I am starting all over since I gave everything away!!!

5 comments:

mommat said...

How bout Sierra...Sienna..Sadie..Lacie is still thinking Surprise is a good one.. :)

What had you thought for a middle name? As a suggestion..since Savannah has a grandmother's namesake..Sage has your namesake..this one could have another grandmother's namesake ..'Grace'..goes nicely with alot of 'S' names.

mommat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommat said...

the deleted comment was me..for some reason my comment went on twice..(didn't want you to think something bad was on there..) sorry

Jenie said...

Summer, thats wonderful! Another girl how fun! Sariah....Sophie....that's all I can come up with off the top of my head.

cathy said...

hey my favorite name now for a girl is Shayne(shane) .Asia and i found some Sydney
Shelby
Shyann
Sawyer (like that one)
shaelyn
so yeah , hope ya like
cathy and asia