Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

So yesterday was my birthday didnt have time to post yesterday! I had a good day! We got up at 3:30am yes I know we are crazy to go shopping but we had a very productive day! We just have a few more things and we are done our xmas shopping I just have to get Rob done when he isnt with me and no kids because they will tell him. We went to Olive Garden for lunch it was so good and I was so full I was gonna burst. I was pretty tired by the end of the day!

Well I got some shirts from Rob and the kids and some shower gel. Robs mom got me these boots I wanted and a shirt. So it was a good day! The kids made me a cake with Aunt Jen it was very cute I should take a picture for you guys even though some is cut up. Today Robs mom and step dad are taking the kids to the Enchanted movie. I think I will just hang out with Cooper he doesnt do movies well yet. Well I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!!

6 comments:

Zee said...

Happy Birthday Summer. What a fun day for you to celebrate doing the things you love to do.

May all your Wishes Come True.

Jenie said...

Happy Birthday Summer!

mommat said...

HAPPY HAPPY BDAY Summer!

Sorry we were far away..we celebrated Tiffs bday on your day with everyone while out there....so maybe we can reverse and have yours on her birthday next Friday...

Glad you had a nice day.
LOVE YOU!

rebecs said...

Happy Birthday! YUM olive garden! Yes you can eat a lot there, and not know it.
knowing the kids will tell what you get shopping make me laugh! no wonder santa clauses are sooo secretive/magical, (thay have to be)

Branzilla said...

Happy Birthday Summer! It sounds like you had a fun day. I am excited to see you guys in about three weeks. Yeah!!!

Talltiffany said...

Yes..Happy Birthday...31! WOO HOO! Sorry you didn't get your present yet...it's going to be late!