Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My appointment!

So I had my doctors appt yesterday! It went good I heard the heartbeat for the first time it was around 150 beats it is always the coolest sound no matter how many times you have heard it before and it makes everything more real! I have been feeling this baby move already which is cool I cant wait for the kids to be able to feel it! They are older now so some of them will understand it more! So everybody needs to give me name suggestions because I have none that I really like yet! My next appt is Nov 5 then I get to schedule my ultrasound then three weeks later which will be the end of Nov that we will find out the sex. I think it is a girl and I have been right with the rest so we will see if I am right this time! Just thought I would give everyone an update!

5 comments:

rebecs said...

thats really cool. moments you never forget. I think I put all my girls name ideas that start with S in a post awhile back.
erica finds out on monday what she is having.
have you ever thougth about having a surprise baby??

summerseverydaymoments said...

Sage was a surprise baby! Rob wont go for it this time I already tried!

mommat said...

I don't know about you, but it seems to be going by so fast...almost half way through to finding out what you are having....before you know it she/he will be making the grand entrance. We'll keep wracking our brains in the name game.

And I know Rob says it doesn't have to be an 'S' for a girl, but yup, it does, she will feel left out, or 'what about me' when she realizes all the rest of you have S names and she doesn't. We can do it...we can find the PERFECT S name if it is a little girl.

Jenie said...

I love to hear the heartbeat, it is a sound that always brings me joy. I will try thinking up some names.

Zee said...

I like Suzanne with Suzie for short.