Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just checking in!

Well I havent updated on my blog for a little while! Not much is going on just the same ol daily routine! I think we finally got all the costumes for Halloween figured out! Savannah is a butterfly, Hunter is gonna be a Kangeroo(yes I know but that is what he wanted), Sage is a Oregon duck cheerleader all her idea, Cooper is a Zebra he looks so cute in the costume I will post pictures when it is Halloween. We are very excited to see Uncle Chubes this weekend even if it is just for a few hours! Well I am almost 16 weeks it is going pretty fast everything has been pretty good the only complaint I have is my lower back has been killing me! I went to bed at 8:30 after I put the kids to bed because it was hurting so bad! That is the not so fun part but the cool part is that I am feeling the baby move which is always the coolest thing I have been feeling it for a few weeks now I cant wait for the kids to be able to feel it! Well that is about all that is going on with us!

0 comments: