Wednesday, August 22, 2007

IKEA!!

Yesterday we went to Ikea! It was fun! I got some goodies and finally a duvet cover for out room! I went with a different one then I wanted origanlly because family members already have it so now I went with gray and black squares and I am gonna use a red for some color in the room! Then we stopped at the outlets on the way home and shopped and let the kids walk around. We went to the carters outlet and looked at the baby clothes some cute stuff but need to know the sex before purchaseing anything. I have to start over with this one because I gave everything away and I mean everything even maternity clothes so I am starting from scratch. They had these onesies that were blue and browns for the boys and pink and browns for the girls they were so cute! I guess once we find out what we are having we will have to make a trip to the outlets. So we had a good time. I totally forgot to take pictures though I am retarded!!

1 comments:

rebecs said...

I wish I couldve gone on that ikea trip with you guys.