Monday, August 27, 2007

Army Wives

So I was watching army wives last night. Yes we know the show drives Chase nuts because the mistakes they make. Well anyway I got pretty emotional that show always does that to me. But I realized that I admire Rebecca for loving my brother so much that she is willing to deal with the sacrifices that military families have to go through. It also made me realize that it has to be so much harder for Rebecca because she is with Chase on a daily basis. Where as we see him occasionly and when he is deployed I can just imagine him somewhere safe does that make since at all. I love my brother alot and I am glad that enjoys serveing our country his love for it makes it easier to support it even though it is a constant worry for us all. So anyway thanks to both of you for all that you do for our country and for each other.

3 comments:

rebecs said...

what a sweet post! You are welcome! and thank you for your kind words.
yeah... I probably dont even know what I will be up against. But I do know who I married, and I knew from that day on whatever he does I would support him and be there to cheer him on. And that just happens to be the military right now.

Talltiffany said...

ditto!

Zee said...

You all just make me Proud. Summer for such a nice post. RJT for her terrific attitude and Love. C for being who he is in such a excellent fashion.