Friday, December 7, 2012

Wrestling Pics

The boys had their first Wrestling tournament last weekend. This is their first year trying wrestling so needless to say I was a little nervous for them. I don't know anything about wrestling so I didn't know what to expect. This is not a team sport this is all on them to win their match so different from football! I will have to say that I was really surprised how well they did because practice does not give you an idea of how much they have learned at least to me it doesn't. So they did so good and so proud of them! Hunter go 1st place in his weight class and Cooper got third in his weight class. So far they are enjoying it and the meet was pretty fun! We got to watch a lot of our friends kids wrestle too. And yes they wear the cutest uniform! LOL Hunter wore a shirt under his because he was embaressed and didn't want to wear it. Here is a few pictures of Hunter at the meet! Here is some of Cooper!

0 comments: