Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Savannah Turns 11!!

Savannah turned 11 on July 19th and now we are parents of a tween! I can't believe she is going into 6th grade and is going to be in middle school it is crazy to me how fast they are growing up. We had a movie theme for her party and when it was dark out we used a projector and watched a movie outside it was fun and the kids had a great time and tons of candy! I made cupcakes that look like popcorn on top it was pretty easy to do. It is fun to do creative things for their birthdays! Savannah got a ipod and a cute outfit from Grammy and Papa and gift cards for her itunes. She has had that ipod attached to her ever since. Let the adventures of a pre-teen begin because I have a feeling it is going to be rough.

1 comments:

cathy said...

Let the hormones begin ! Haha and you have 3 girls to deal with ! One was bad enough for me !
Good luck