Thursday, December 8, 2011

Over the months!




So I know I am a little behind on posting! I have been really busy with the kids sports and my classes right now have been harder due to the fact that I have had algebra for the last 9 weeks and just started my next nine weeks in the second part of the algebra. Math has always been a challenge for me so it takes me a long time for me to get my homework done each week. I am on the computer at least 4 hours a day doing my algebra homework it becomes very frustrating and overwhelming for me so I don't have a lot of time for much else. The kids finished with sports for a few months so we get a break from that! Cooper did great in his first year of football and he can't wait for it to start again. He watches football on TV with his dad all the time and I have found him upstairs watching it by himself he loves FOOTBALL!!! Hunter had a great year. This was his fourth year and he has improved each year it is so fun to watch him play! I am completely a football mom!! Hunter played at Autzen Stadium again and his team won which was awesome because they had several injuries on their team towards the end. Savannah played soccer and volleyball which she is good at too she gets in there and that is great! I wish there was a more advanced place for her to play that is close so that she could learn more. Thanksgiving we went up to Grants Pass where Rob's mom lives and we had Thanksgiving dinner at his Uncle's in Medford. It was nice to see them all and we enjoyed our time there. I was supper excited to have a new niece make her appearance on my birthday!! It will be awesome to share a birthday with Lydia each year because she is extremely special to our family! While in Medford I had Rob's Aunt take family pictures because we have not had any done in awhile I think Sierra was a baby last time. So here are some pictures from over the last couple months!!

4 comments:

Talltiffany said...

Fun to see a new post on your blog Sum. Very fun to see all the photos. It is very cool that Lydia shares your birthday. :)

mommat said...

It has been a very busy fall.... fun but busy. Exciting to share a birthday with a special new little addition too. Very exciting!!!


So are you done with algebra now??

summerseverydaymoments said...

No I get two weeks off from school then I have five weeks left of algebra! This class is even harder than the last one! Takes up a lot of my time.

summerseverydaymoments said...
This comment has been removed by the author.