Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scrapbook weekend!

So I had to make a post about my weekend last week! I just have been busy and haven't had a chance to. Well I went to the Scrapbook Convention in Portland with my mom and I will tell you had the best time and have decided that is what I want for my birthday and Christmas this year too! I know this is silly but I don't have any pictures to post from that weekend but as I get my projects from the weekend finished I will post them! It was great to spend the weekend with mom and I am so glad we got to go together! I think this is been the first time I have ever done something with mom by myself and no else in a very long time so it was nice. It was exciting because I won a ton of stuff! Each class has door prizes and then there is door prizes in the vendor area as well. I won something 7 times between my classes and the vendor area! It was so cool! I guess it was just my lucky day!! It would be fun to get more of the sisters that scrapbook to come next year!I really enjoyed! Oh wait I said that already!

3 comments:

cathy said...

Glad you had fun ! it's even better when you win things !!

Talltiffany said...

Dang, I want to go too! I am glad you had so much fun and that you won so much. That is awesome! I am looking forward to seeing your projects!

mommat said...

It was a funnnn weekend and you DID WIN alot!!!!!!