Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ball Wall!







So I have been attending PTO meetings for the last two years and we have done fundraiseing for things for the school. The last two years we have had a Spring Carnival that me and two others moms put together and it has been a hit and it has turned out awesome!! Well this year we raised money to build a ball wall for the school and we had to but in some work on it ourselves so here we are building the ball wall next weekend we are painting it! So I am now have been elected the President of the PTO and I am a little nervous cause it is alot of work but I hope that we will have a good year and will get to raise money for some other things the school needs especially with all the budget cuts that have had to happen!!

4 comments:

mommat said...

Good job Summer.....you guys do an awesome job on the carnival every year. HOpefully you can get some more parents to help out.

Jenie said...

Way to go! That is a lot of extra work to take on.

rad6 said...

Way to dig in and make a difference in your community, I love knowing parents like you.
Ruth

Shan B. said...

Wow!! You go girl. I don't even want to join the PTA & here you are the president of your PTO. I'm so happy for you..keep up the good work!!!