Monday, March 9, 2009

Hunter at Autzen!








So on saturday there was a football clinic that was organized by NFL player that played for the ducks I cant remember his name and Rob is sleeping so I cant ask him but I will! Anyway he put on a football clinic and duck football players helped it was free you just had to donate can food! Hunter went and had a great time! Here are some pictures we took! Then after they gave them posters and they all signed them for the kids it was nice even though it was cold!

5 comments:

mommat said...

What a fun time! And great pics to save the memories.

GO HUNTER!!

Branzilla said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Our next big football star!

The Nickster said...

Thats cool they do stuff like that hunter looks like he had tons of fun

C. said...

I totally wish they had stuff like that when I was a kid......heck I would love to do that right now.

Talltiffany said...

How fun...love it. Tell Hunter we say Hi & love him lots!