Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Savannah!!!

I can not believe that she is seven it is so crazy to me!!! She can get baptized in a year that is even crazier!!! So yesterday she had a slumber party with four of her friends she had a great time they decorated pillow cases, painted toes and fingernails and watch movies and I even heard some giggleing over some boys it was cute but scarey not really ready to deal with the boy thing yet! Wish you could lock them up sometimes and never let them grow up! Then today we went over to Grammy's and Papa's had a barbeque then went out to the lake with them Lacie and a couple Gina and Jared and their kids they are in their ward I really like Gina alot I wish I lived closer because I would really like to be good friends with her! And to have a mormon friend would be great I dont have any of those here!

1 comments:

Jenie said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!